We are a reputable company that provides professional car key replacement services.
We replace the following; transponder keys (which consist of transponder chips fitted on the plastic heads), basic keys (those with no security features apart from the unique cuts and grooves), electronic key fobs/transmitters (cost depends on the complexity of the design), aftermarket fobs/transmitters and laser-cut keys (those which are programmable, consist of thicker shanks and curved out grooves).
We also have the capacity of replacing switchblade keys (those which pop out when the button is pressed, and can also be folded into fobs when not in use) and smart keys-fobs (those which can be inserted into dash boards, or used while in the pockets by simply pressing buttons).
Reasons why you may need to replace your car keys
The following are reasons why car owners may need to replace keys for their vehicles;
- When the transponder chip is broken, missing or lost.
- For convenience- it’s important to have spare set of keys in case the original ones are unintentionally misplaced, lost or stolen.
- In case of extensive damage that may render the keys unusable.
- In case the keys are lost, misplaced or stolen.
Model of vehicles
We provide key replacement for the following range of vehicles;
Each of our customers must provide us with the following;
- Model and make of the vehicle.
- The vehicle’s registration number.
- The vehicle’s identification number (as contained in the log book).
- Log book (to prove that the vehicle belongs to that particular customer).
- Personal identification (which should be consistent with the information available in the log book)
Customers should choose our company because we boast of the following competitive advantages:
- Fast turn-around time
- Quality services.
- Affordable prices.
- Extensive industry experience spanning several years.
- We are registered and licensed with the relevant regulatory bodies.
- We have engaged employees who are qualified, dedicated, experienced and motivated.
- We provide after-sale services.
- Value for money.
- Efficient customer service- we can be contacted through telephone, email, Facebook, Twitter, Google+.
- Money-back guarantee.
Areas covered include Dublin 1, Dublin 2, Dublin 3, Dublin 4, Dublin 5, Dublin 6, Dublin 6w, Dublin 7, Dublin 8, Dublin 9, Dublin 10, Dublin 11, Dublin 12, Dublin 13, Dublin 14, Dublin 15, Dublin 16, Dublin 17, Dublin 18, Dublin 20, Dublin 22, Dublin 24, North County Dublin, South County Dublin, West Dublin, North East Dublin.
We also cover the new Eircode postal codes as follows:
A4 – Garristown
A4 – Oldtown
A63 – Greystones
A67 – Wicklow
A84 – Ashbourne
A85 – Dunshaughlin
A86 – Dunboyne
A91 – Dundalk
A92 – Drogheda, Ardee
A94 – Blackrock, Monkstown, Booterstown, Stillorgan
A96 – Dun Laoghaire, Dalkey, Sallynoggin, Glenageary
A98 – Bray, Kilmacanogue, Roundwood
D01 – Dublin 1
D02 – Dublin 2
D03 – Dublin 3
D04 – Dublin 4
D05 – Dublin 5
D06 – Dublin 6
D6W – Dublin 6W
D07 – Dublin 7
D08 – Dublin 8
D09 – Dublin 9
D11 – Dublin 11
D12 – Dublin 12
D13 – Dublin 13
D14 – Dublin 14
D15 – Dublin 15
D16 – Dublin 16
D17 – Dublin 17
D18 – Dublin 18
D20 – Dublin 20
D22 – Dublin 22
D24 – Dublin 24
K32 – Balbriggan
K34 – Skerries
K36 – Malahide, Donabate
K45 – Lusk
K56 – Rush
K67 – Swords
K78 – Lucan
R51 – Kildare
W12 – Newbridge
W23 – Maynooth, Celbridge, Leixlip