We provide essential services to car owners in Dublin. This is because a car owner with a faulty auto key system will not be able to access or even drive the car. This can be very inconveniencing especially when one needs to use the car immediately. Our auto locksmiths are experienced in all models of Kia cars. These services are made even more important by the fact that most residents of this area do not have the tools or the skills to deal with various issues related to car keys. Therefore whenever they are faced with such issues they usually contact the competent car locksmiths available in this area.
Because of technological advancement the competent locksmiths in this area have acquired skills and tools to deal even with modern key systems. This means that these locksmiths are able to solve even issues related to different types of keys including transponder keys. They also deal with various gadgets of the key systems such as key fobs amongst others. The skills to deal with such issues are acquired by attending refresher courses.
Furthermore, the newly trained car locksmiths are also trained on dealing with modern KIA car systems.
Kia Makes and Models
We Cut, Repair and Replace all Kia makes and models
- Kia CARENS Key Replacement
- Kia CARNIVAL Key Replacement
- Kia CEED Key Replacement
- Kia MAGENTIS Key Replacement
- Kia JIMNY Key Replacement
- Kia OPTIMA Key Replacement
- Kia PICANTO Key Replacement
- Kia PRO CEED Key Replacement
- Kia RIO Key Replacement
- Kia SEDONA Key Replacement
- Kia SORENTO Key Replacement
- Kia SPORTAGE Key Replacement
These are the most popular, if your make or model is not listed – contact us
We also have a dedicated team of auto locksmith technicians for immediate response to the customers queries in certain cases like an individual suddenly losing the car key in the midst of the journey and some other similar issues. We can open the car doors even if you have the transponder key.
Call us immediately: 1800 47 47 47
Common Kia Key issues include:
- Leaving your key back in the car while leaving it and locking doors
- Keys getting stuck into the ignition or breaking off inside the ignition
- Misplace or Loss of your only Kia car key
- Ignition mechanism getting stuck